Green Brown Green Brown

It was

Awesome! I really liked it especially the animation in it! Well done I voted a big fat 5!! :D Congratulations

Gay eskimo Gay eskimo

...

Thanks for voting, Brynx!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 5.09 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 0% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 5.09 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 1.97!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

/// I love that song...i used to have it on my old computer ahahaha awww great old memories...*sighs* well done anyway!!
I voted a 5 for you :D

wingnut0420 responds:

Thanks!!! lets hope it stays.....I just want it to SURVIVE!!

The Andrew Show (Ep 2) The Andrew Show (Ep 2)

hmm

I loved the smooth animation throughout the mini movie but it has it's down pointers (like most movies:P).
The one that stood out this most to me was the sound quality, it was quite annoying especailly the voice of 'Andrew'.
So I suggest a better voice artist, longer movie and a more laughable plot.
Anyway on the vote panel I gave it a 3, which is still good but I have seen better.
Well done anyway on your attempt

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

HEY!!!!

THAT CURSORS' GOT MOI BABY!

Retarted Goat Hunter Retarted Goat Hunter

MWHAHAHAH!

That was AWESOME!!! Congrats. lol, I couldn't stop laughing on how funny that was! There must have been a fair bit of actionscripting!
Keep up the great work!

Kirby's Star Scramble v2 Kirby's Star Scramble v2

Perfect!

I have been with NG for nearly 3 years now and I have never seen such an addictive game.
It is basic, but I love playing it even though i am not to fond of Kirby I love this game.

I am given this a Big Fat 5 vote! And I gave everything a 10!
Well Done.

Ps.
I am a Flash artist and I can help you with all your animations, I belive we can make a great team!
E-mail me at MADASA13@hotmail.com !
Thanks